iPhone 13. The most advanced dual-camera system ever on iPhone. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. A big leap in battery life. Durable design. And a brighter Super Retina XDR display.
• 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display 
• Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
• Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Wide and Ultra Wide cameras; Photographic Styles, Smart HDR 4, Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
• Up to 19 hours of video playback 
• Durable design with Ceramic Shield
• Industry-leading IP68 water resistance 
• iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before 
• Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging 
1 The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/my/batteries for more information.
3 iPhone 13 is spill, splash and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Spill, splash and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
4 Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
5 Accessories are sold separately.
Go to apple.com/my/iphone/compare for the complete set