iPad Pro features the powerful Apple M1 chip with next-level performance and all-day battery life. The Liquid Retina display on the 11-inch iPad Pro is not only gorgeous but super portable. Models with mobile data let you stay connected away from Wi-Fi. And a front camera with Centre Stage keeps you in frame automatically during video calls. iPad Pro has pro cameras and a LiDAR Scanner for stunning photos, videos and immersive AR. Thunderbolt for connecting to high-performance accessories. And you can add Apple Pencil for note-taking, drawing and marking up documents, and the Magic Keyboard for a responsive typing experience and trackpad.
Key feature bullets
· Apple M1 chip for next-level performance
· Stunning 11-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone and P3 wide colour
· True Depth camera system featuring Ultra Wide front camera with Centre Stage
· 12MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera and LiDAR Scanner for immersive AR
· Stay connected with ultra‑fast Wi‑Fi 6
· Go further with all-day battery life
· Thunderbolt port for connecting to fast external storage, displays and docks
· Face ID for secure authentication
· Four speaker audio and five studio-quality microphones
· Support for Apple Pencil (2nd generation), Magic Keyboard and Smart Keyboard Folio
· iPadOS is powerful, intuitive and designed specifically for iPad
· Over a million apps on the App Store just for iPad
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
 The displays have rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the 11-inch iPad Pro screen is 11 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/my/batteries for more information.
 Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
Go to apple.com/my/ipad-pro/specs for the complete set.